Product Features At a Glance
- Heavy-Duty Clutch System
- Solid Welded Steel Frame
- Excellent Maneuverability and Load-Carrying Capacity
- Precision Machine-Ground Reel and Bed-Knife
- Deep Tread Drive Roller
- Extra Large Grass Catcher
- Available with the Durable, Efficient and Lightweight Honda Engines
- Glides Over the Grass for Extreme Maneuverability
- Mulches as it Cuts
- Wide-Ranging Adjustable 52" Handles Provide Extended Reach On Sloped Areas
- Engine Brake Lever for Added Safety
- Powered by Briggs & Stratton 550EX Engine
Quality Craftsmanship. Ease of Operation. Unmatched Durability.
Since 1935, California Trimmer mowers have been manufactured with a commitment to producing the best power reel mower available. Why use a California Trimmer reel mower? Reel mowers will provide you with a healthy lawn that has the look of a finely manicured golf green. Rotary mowers tear and rip the grass, removing nutrients and causing brown spots, rough growth and thatch. Reel mowers make very clean, sharp cuts, like a pair of scissors. When grass is cut in a clean, smooth manner, moisture and nutrients are locked in promoting healthy growth and less maintenance. California Trimmer reel mowers are ideal for hybrid Bermuda, tiffs, bent and zoysia grasses. With a California Trimmer mower, your lawn will easily be the envy of your neighborhood.
Deep Tread Drive Roller
Heavy-Duty Drive Systems
All shafts are supported by full-size ball bearings and are driven by large chains and heat-treated sprockets. With many years of proven performance, the unique clutch engagement and drive components have been designed to provide strong and reliable operation.
Extra Large Grass Catcher
For detailed information about specific California Trimmer product features and benefits, check out these links: